"A beginner in gardening? Use this basic tool to help better planting."
1. 3 Crucial Readings Included
- Moisture Reading (Red 1-3 means need watering, Green 4-7 means good, Blue 8-10 means too wet)
- pH (The optimum for most plants from 5.5 to 7.0 range)
- Lumen* (from 0-2000, larger means brighter)
* One lumen is approximately equal to the amount of light put out by one birthday candle that's one foot away from you. To help you get an idea of the lumen scale, a standard 60-watt bulb puts out around 750-850 lumens of light. If you're choosing bulbs for task lighting, look for bulbs with 1000 lumens or more
2. No Battery Required and Long Lasting
- No need to use any battery, environmental friendly
- Can be used for a long time under proper maintenance
3. Pointed and Sharp Metal Probe
- Easy to drill into deeper part of the soil
- Be able to drill down into 17 cm (Note, the green part should be around 1 cm above the soil)
* Please clean the metal probe each time after use to avoid getting rusty.
4. Accurate and Easy to Use
- Highly accurate and way better than those difficult to read pH test strips
- One of the easiest pH testing method
- Portable and easily to be carried from one place to another
*Please DO NOT use when the soil is too wet, or the result will be inaccurate
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Size (cm): 27.5(L) x 4.5(W)
- Package includes:
- 3-in-1 Soil Test Kit x 1
This product may have saved my plants. I have recently picked up a hobby of growing herbs, despite having killed anything I tried to grow in the past. I had some potted herbs that were doing not-so-good, so I ordered this to diagnose the problem. It turns out I'd been overwatering them and suffocating my herbs, and all thanks to this little thing, they're back to full health. It is great quality and is very sensitive at reading the moisture content. The light feature is great too, especially for indoor potted plants. I, and my herbs, are very thankful for this meter!