DJI Original Inspire 1 Quadcopter Battery Heater Part 15
Due to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic, flights are impacted. Standard Delivery will be delayed around 45 days or more. We will try our best to ensure the shipping service. Thank you.
- Helps to exert the optimum battery performance by heating the battery to a more suitable temperature (above 5 degrees Celsius) before flight, enable the users flying their Inspire 1 in a more reliable way
- Insert the intelligent flight battery into the battery heater compartment before take-off, as it requires a tiny proportion of power from the flight battery to pre-heat
- Recommended usage temperature (degrees Celsius): -20 to 5 ; Heating range (degrees Celsius): 30 +/- 5
- Input voltage (V): 18-26.1 DC; Input amperage: no more than 1.6A, power: no more than 41.5W
- Dimension (mm): 62(W) x 99(L) x 115(H)
- Note: 1. Ensure the battery is fully charged and powered off. Insert the battery into the Battery Heater compartment. 2. Turn the battery on and allow it to warm for 10-15 minutes (Actual operation time is subject to environment temperature. Longer or shorter times maybe required). Do not leave the battery unattended for extended period of time. 3. Turn the battery off and leave it in the Battery Heater for an additional 5 minutes
- Package included:
- Battery Heater x 1
(DJI Inspire 1 battery is NOT included)
This DJI Original Inspire 1 Quadcopter Intelligent Flight Battery Heater Part 15 helps to exert the optimum battery performance by heating the battery to a more suitable temperature (above 5 degrees Celsius) before flight, enable the users flying their Inspire 1 in a more reliable way. 3-stage overheat protection mechanism design prevents the battery from reaching temperatures that exceed its design parameters. To ensure that the battery does not overheat, the heater will be automatically deactivated at temperatures exceeding 30 degrees Celsius, with additional failsafe barriers in place at 50 degrees Celsius and 98 degrees Celsius.